Our Pallet Racking Safety Awareness E-learning course gives you and your employees the freedom of learning vital industry information at a pace and time that suits them.
Our E-Learning system allows your staff to log in and out at any point to complete the courses at a pace and time that suits them.
Our E-learning courses take away the pressures from classroom learning. Modules are completed at the pace of the user as they are the ones in control, if something is not understood, you can go back and check it.
A lot of time was spent making the software easy to use and simple to understand. In turn, the goal of focusing on the course and being able to pass can be easily achieved. Don’t worry though, if the pass level isn’t met, the quiz-style tests which occur throughout the process can be re-taken again and again until the minimum target is reached, giving the user a relaxing yet rewarding experience.
Please see course content below.
1 – Pallet racking
- Systems types
2 – Pallet racking components
- Breakdown of the components which make up pallet racking systems
3 – Mechanical handling equipment (MHE)
- The types of MHE used around the warehouse
4 – Why inspect pallet racking?
- The legal, moral & financial reasons why we need to carry out pallet racking inspections
5 – Do’s and don’ts around pallet racking
- Best practice when working in and around pallet racking systems
- This course costs £35 +vat per user
- This course includes a certificate of completion.
- Please contact us for bulk pricing options